Will I See My Children In Heaven? The Mystery of Marriage
- Review the memory verse of the week.
- TRUTH – Make sure your group understands the two myths discussed in the material. Discuss any of the IN BIBLE questions you wish.
- EQUIPPING – Discuss a few of these questions, particularly the 3rd and 4th questions.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – Allow time for groups of 2 or 3 to ask accountability questions and pray for one another.
- MISSION – Introduce the 60-Second Testimony exercise with a question, “If someone asked you why you were a follower of Jesus, and you only had one minute to answer, what would you say?” Allow some discussion, and bring out the importance on being able to give an attractive, concise response. Explain how the 60-Second Testimony exercise will equip your JG to effectively communicate their spiritual journey. Model the 60-Second Testimony first, before any of your group members. You want to inspire your JG to make it their goal to be able to effectively share their story of becoming a follower of Jesus.