Generous Living: Your Motive of Worship The Father in Whom, and For Whom, We Live
- Any remaining JG members should recite the books of the New Testament for this meeting.
- TRUTH – discuss this definition of need “all that you need to live generously, faithfully, and fruitfully for His kingdom.” Make sure your JG doesn’t confuse biblical stewardship with the prosperity teaching that if you give a dollar, God will give you $30, $50, or $100 in return.
- TRUTH – Randy would like you to emphasize these points:
- God has given a promissory note guaranteeing that He will meet the needs of all Christians who qualify.
- The collateral that secures His promise is the riches of His glory in Christ.
- Believers who qualify to receive God’s promise of abundant provision are those whose use of life and money reflect a theocentric (God-centered) perspective.
- God’s promise will never be redeemed without a demonstration of our faith.
- EQUIPPING – This week the Equipping section contains a chart where JG members are asked to review the IN BIBLE passages and write the promise, condition, and a personal life application for each passage. Ask each JG member to share 1 or 2 life applications from their chart.
- MISSION – Discuss the prayer walking experience. Ask 1 or 2 people to share what they wrote about the experience.