Glory – How We Embrace Christ-blue Grace – How We Embrace The Cross-blue
- Review memory verse of the week.
- 2nd year members share their spiritual journey. Recruit 1st year members for next week.
- Apprentice or 3rd year member will model a 20-minute time of personal worship using PRAISE and the 5 targets of prayer. Recruit a 2nd year member for next week.
- Optional: break into smaller groups so 3rd year members can coach 1st years in personal worship.
- Talk about progress in 21 days of personal worship.
- Discuss the Do and Done Diagrams and the Great Swap (2 Corinthians 5:21)
- Discuss we lost it all, He did it all, we get it all, vs. we lost a lot, He did a lot, we get a lot. Goal should be to make sure JG members understand and are relying on grace.
- Discuss 1 or 2 of the equipping questions.
- Provide time for accountability questions.
- Discuss the three common characteristics of people who live missionally. Ask 1 or 2 of your JG members to share the needs where they live, work and play that concern them.